INDEPENDENT

INDEPENDENT
Leave-the-EU Alliance - just CLICK the logo

Sunday 26 July 2009

p06 - Leaflet - So - What Now? & Who Am I

p06 - Leaflet - So - What Now? & Who Am I



THE TEXT ON THIS PAGE IS:

SO – WHO AM I?

My name is Niall Warry and I live in Westcombe in the north east of our constituency.

I served 10 years in the Regular Army followed by 25 in commerce whilst completing a further 14 years in the TA.

I have 12 years of political experience, starting as a candidate with Jimmy Goldsmith’s Referendum Party in 1997.

Angela and I having almost completed our renovation work so I have time available to devote to a further challenge having had real jobs in the real world.



SO – WHAT NOW?
I believe radical change to our discredited political system is needed and there has never been a better time to consider what changes we could try and make.

If YOU value our great country and its heritage of self determination, democracy and tolerance please read on and use one of the ways shown to get in touch – the more of us there are the greater the effect we will have!

SO...

I would like to set up a meeting of like-minded people from OUR constituency of Somerton and Frome to discuss the best way forward.

However, I do envisage needing Organisers, Campaigners, Speakers, Leafleters and any friends you can persuade to help.

REMEMBER EVERY JOURNEY STARTS
WITH A FEW SMALL STEPS


WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Ever the optimist, if you would like to come to a meeting to discuss the way ahead, please contact me.

Tel: 01749 - 83 88 16
Mobile: 07957 - 87 20 74

eMail: niall@warry.go-plus.net

or

to find out more see my Blog at:
http://NiallWarry.Blogspot.com

There is much to do, I do hope YOU will help





Thank You
for taking the trouble to read the details on my blog.


If you would like to send a copy of this blog item:
You can click on the envelope below

type in the address to send it

&

they will receive a copy of this page.

IF YOU have unanswered Questions
and would like Answers
Please 'e'Mail me your Question at:
Niall@Warry.Go-Plus.net
I will 'e'Mail you an Answer as soon as possible.
PLEASE include your
Name; Address; & a land line number
IF you would like a more complete Answer.

I do hope we can help you
& Your Question will help us to do better.

Niall Warry

No comments:

Post a Comment